Love 120A: Register Now!
Love IS the answer, and it begins with loving yourself. Finally a course exists to not only show you how, but let you experience each crucial step of the way. When you walk out of the workshop, you won’t be the same person who walked in.
This workshop begins with an experience that demonstrates exactly how to love yourself and exactly how awkward that usually makes us feel – which is the precise reason this workshop exists and why you *need* to attend!
From there, we not only teach you how to believe in yourself, become your best self, accept and treasure yourself exactly as you are, and attain your wants and needs, but we break down the powerfully daunting barriers that society has built between you and love so they’ll stop tripping you up and keeping you living a smaller life than you deserve.
Additional lessons/experiences include:
– Why “good enough” is infinitely better than “perfect.”
– The difference between self love and pride, selfishness, egotism, vanity, conceit, etc.
– Why believing in yourself is good for *everyone* and playing small hurts our collective chance at happiness (ESPECIALLY you’re children’s!).
– How to give people their opinion of you.
You will learn new skills and perspectives on yourself and many types of people around you. You will stretch comfort zones and gain greater confidence. You will finish exercises saying, “If I can do that, I can do anything I want!”
Participants say “It’s eye-opening to see the ways I allowed our culture to hinder me from loving myself” and “The curriculum teaches how to lift oneself through love rather than competition and putting others down.”
Join this event and/or Register Now! You’ll be glad you did!
Date: Friday, December 11
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Orem, Utah
Since love is the most powerful key to happiness, to confidence, to productivity, attracting love, healing emotional wounds, promoting growth, and living extremely successful, exciting, and satisfying lives, it’s appalling that we haven’t been taught how to do it better!
Five years of research has resulted in several courses to correct this problem, beginning with Love 120A: How to Love Yourself.
- Radical, absolute self acceptance is liberating and fun!
- Love desires your happiness, well being, growth, and actualization.
- Loving yourself is good for everyone! It’s a win/win.
- Automatically teach others how to value and treat you with respect.
- Get a handle on abundance. Let go of scarcity.
- Show the world “a more excellent way”!