LOVEx10 Course February 13, 2016
Multiply your love with this LOVE x 10 course and get a free copy of Love 301: How to Love Yourself included with your tuition.
Register Now for LOVEx10: what kind of love do you have (and how to get more of the good stuff).
What better way to spend your Valentine’s Day Eve?
LOVEx10 includes portions of Love 101, 102, 103, 104 and 105, and explains:
- The various types of love available and how to recognize which kinds your relationships are based on.
- What “mature love” is, why it’s the foundation of all healthy romantic relationships (and many others), and how to develop it.
- What “passionate love” is and why it’s better than all other forms of romantic love, and how to use it to delight in one another and strengthen your relationship.
- What “self-love” is and why it adds value and eliminates problems in romantic relationships.
- Transformation tricks to change the past and help you love more strongly than you ever imagined possible.
University of Love courses are based on 5 years of in-depth research on the nature of love and how to teach it effectively. It includes information from our recent book Love 301: How to Love Yourself and upcoming books like Love 101: The 12 Loves, Love 201: How to Love, and Love 401: How to Create True Love.
This course will be taught in Orem, Utah from 3-5 p.m. on Saturday, February 13, 2016. If we fill the course, we’ll schedule another from 6-8 p.m. that evening.
Feel free to attend alone (we promise to make you feel at home) or enjoy a couples discount.
Tuition for Two: $50
Tuition without book: $24
Tuition for Two without book: $44